Hey everyone, I'm D and I will introduce V. So V is a teen of 15 years old, she turned 15 a few month ago, on the 3rd September. She is an amazing girl. I really apreciate her for what she is. We really can decript each others feelings, typical bff. She has 2 sisters that she hates, just kidding, she also has a small cutie dog named Caramel, yummy isn't it?
Tuesday, 23 December 2014
Introduction to V and D
Hey lovelies, I'm V and I will present you D (she's just testing how much I know her). So D just turned 15 on the 16th of December 2014. She's a normal teenage girl like you and me. She has a little brother and a huge dog. She goes to the same high school as me and that's how we became really close friends. D is the kind of girl whi's always smiling and brings joy to everyone. She's also someone with a laugh funnier than her jokes. She's really pretty even if she doesn't realise it. D loves fashion and dressing up and a huge part of her life is dedicated to music and singing. She has a umique style and personality that I absolutely love and which make her who she is.
Hey everyone, I'm D and I will introduce V. So V is a teen of 15 years old, she turned 15 a few month ago, on the 3rd September. She is an amazing girl. I really apreciate her for what she is. We really can decript each others feelings, typical bff. She has 2 sisters that she hates, just kidding, she also has a small cutie dog named Caramel, yummy isn't it?
She really loves fashion and design like me and she aslo loves travelling. I will also add that she's sometimes a little bit crazy but what to do everyone has this cray cray side. V is an amazing friend and I am really fortunate of having someone like this in my life

Hey everyone, I'm D and I will introduce V. So V is a teen of 15 years old, she turned 15 a few month ago, on the 3rd September. She is an amazing girl. I really apreciate her for what she is. We really can decript each others feelings, typical bff. She has 2 sisters that she hates, just kidding, she also has a small cutie dog named Caramel, yummy isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment